It is imperative that young children do not carry very heavy bags to school. Today we conducted a random school bag check and discovered the following problems:
- Children are not following the time table.
- They are carrying fancy lunchboxes and flasks that are quite heavy.
- Trolley bags are only allowed in class IV and V and some of these bags are too heavy on their own.
- Some children are carrying way too many boxes of art supplies and stationery.
- The language teachers have specified exactly which books to carry on the specified days but still some students are carrying all the English/Urdu books. Seeking your support, School Administration Oct 2018